When it comes to success, there is only one correct answer: attitude. You must have the right attitude for it and who is better than Dwayne Johnson to talk about success.
Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson, is an actor, former wrestler, and former American Football player. He is currently one of the highest-paid actors in the world and one of the most recognized and charismatic characters in the world of entertainment.
He dominated the WWE ring with multiple world championships until 2002, before beginning his career in Hollywood. Dwayne Johnson has appeared in some of the top-tier movies like the Fast and Furious movie series, Jumanji, Rampage, The Game Plan, and many others.
The Rock is one of the most recognized figures in Hollywood today. However, before he succeeded, he had to overcome many challenges in his life. Born into a poor family, he endured hardship from a young age and battled depression after his parents separated when he was 14 years old.
This character is someone who has managed to take advantage of his tenacity and opportunities. It inspires us to become the best versions of ourselves and that is why we want to share with you 64 incredible phrases from The Rock.
65 phrases of The Rock about success.
1. I like to use the difficult times of the past to motivate me today.
2. There is no substitute for hard work. Always be humble, but hungry for success.
3. When you walk towards the door of opportunities, don’t knock on the door, break it, smile, and introduce yourself.
4. He who wakes up with determination, goes to bed with satisfaction.
5. I don’t just think being thoughtful and kind is easy. It is also important.
6. The first step to achieving your goals is to take the time to respect and understand them. You must know what they mean to you if you want to achieve them,
7. One of the most important things you can achieve is to be yourself.
8. If you do today what others do not do, tomorrow you will achieve what others cannot.
9. All successes start with self-discipline…it starts with you.
10. You don’t need directions, just aim for the top.
11. Remember… when you are good at something, you will tell everyone about it. When you’re excellent at it, they’ll tell you.
12. If something gets in the way of your success, move it.
13. Success in anything always comes down to this: focus and effort. The good thing is that both are in our control.
14. Success doesn’t happen overnight. It happens when every day you become a little better than the day before.
15. The path to success and greatness is built with hard work. Outperform your competitors, be authentic, and above all, pursue your greatness.
16. With drive and a little talent, you can move mountains.
17. My job, my goal, and my life are like a treadmill. There is no stop button on my treadmill. Once I get up, I keep going.
18. Be humble. Be hungry and always be the hardest worker in the room.
19. This life is a fight you have against yourself.
Phrases of The Rock
20. Either you play the game or you let the game play you.
21. Always be you, play chess not checkers, and always play the long game.
22. Vision, guts, and enthusiasm. Three qualities that I feel you must always have to have a chance at success.
23. Don’t focus on the pain, focus on the process.
24. Don’t be afraid to be ambitious. Work hard and chase your dreams.
25. Success is like a wall that you must cross. If you can’t jump it or go around it, you know what to do.
26. Work hard, shine hard.
27. When life puts you in delicate situations, do not say “Why me?” Just say “They won’t get me”.
28. Be the person that when your feet hit the ground in the morning the devil knows you’re up.
29. In 1995 I had $7 in my pocket and I knew two things: Today I am broke, but one day I won’t be.
30. Success isn’t always about “greatness”, it’s about consistency. Hard and constant work achieves success. Greatness is a result.
31. Think about 5 years ago. Think about where you are today. Think 5 years in the future and what you want to achieve. Be unstoppable.
32. The men I idolized built their bodies and became somebody, like Sylvester Stallone and Arnold Schwarzenegger, and I thought, “That could be me.” So I started exercising. The funny thing is that I didn’t realize at the time that I was going through a turning point.
33. Let your actions speak for you.
34. Training for me is a metaphor for life. The dedication, the determination, the desire, the work ethic, the great successes, and the great failures, are all this I carry into my life.
35. I will never, ever be full. I will always be hungry. I don’t mean the food. Someone told me a long time ago, ‘Once you’ve been truly hungry, you’ll never be full.’ So I will always be hungry in some way. I will always be driven and motivated to get what I want.
36. Blood, sweat, and respect. The first two days. You win the last one.
37. It’s not about the car you drive. It’s about the size of your arm hanging out the window.
38. If you want to do something, you will find a way. If you don’t, you’ll find an excuse.
39. Throw yourself in unapologetically if you want to exceed expectations.
Phrases of The Rock
40. If I think I can’t have it, it’s because I don’t want it.
41. Fear must be punched squarely in the face.
42. There is always a calculated strategy behind the madness.
43. Show respect even for people who don’t deserve it; not as a reflection of his character, but as a reflection of yours.
44. You have to be aware of what your audience thinks and know what they will accept from you.
45. Change doesn’t start when we get hit and fall, it starts the moment we decide to get back on our feet.
47. It’s never about how you start. It’s about how you end.
48. Focus and determination always lead to success.
49. You are one decision away from achieving what you want.
50. Doing what you love doesn’t mean it will be easy.
51. He who makes himself into a beast gets rid of the pain of being a man.
52. Always check your ego. The ego can be a great inhibitor of success. It can kill opportunity and it can kill success.
53. Life is anything but predictable.
54. I have never been wrong in trusting my instinct.
55. If you tell me there is something I can’t do. I want to do it even more.
56. Sometimes you do not find the willpower you need, you must create it.
57. It is good to be important, but it is more important to be good.
58. I have always seen first responders as unsung heroes and very special people because, when everyone else is running from danger, they run to it.
59. One of the most important things that I have understood thanks to depression is that we are not alone.
60. some people will not agree with certain decisions you make. Pleasing everyone is hard enough.
61. I have learned not to say “never”.
62. Exercise is the anchor of my day.
63. I know how important it is to have people who believe in you even when you don’t believe in yourself.
64. Money doesn’t matter to me at all. I started with nothing.
65. A hard day’s work shows that you have a heart. But working hard day after day is what shows that you have maturity and commitment.
Dwayne Johnson’s work ethic doesn’t show through his actions alone. His physique is a clear example of his discipline.
According to the portal Celebrity Net Worth, the rock has an estimated fortune of 400 million dollars. Likewise, he has captivated a growing global audience who can’t get enough of his physicality, wit, and charisma. We hope you have enjoyed these 65 phrases from La Roca